The refining sector has been a core business unit for Howe Baker from the beginning. With 200+ years of experience in refining process technologies (such as FCC, hydro-processing, and distillation) we are uniquely qualified to provide project development and execution services for nearly all the processing functionality in a typical refinery.
Our engineers understand that every refinery project presents a unique set of challenges that are dependent on location, environmental and regulatory concerns, feedstock supply, and prices. We will help you design and construct process units that help ensure maximum return on your capital investment while minimizing operating expenses throughout the life of your plant. The Howe Baker organization is designed to provide you with direct access to company experts in every facet of your project lifecycle.
With Howe Baker International as your refining plant design and construction partner, you can be confident that you are receiving an EPC solution that is reliable, efficient, and cost-effective. Visit our Howe Baker projects for examples of large and small-scale projects completed by Howe Baker.
We meet your specific refining needs by designing and executing projects that:
- Minimize costs through efficient EPC practices
- Produce projects that conform to all regulatory requirements
- Employ environmentally sound practices
- Optimize Howe Baker-customized or existing designs
- Use single-point-of-contact management to coordinate concerns of all project participants
- Ensure timely input from Howe Baker experts as projects progress